What are the misconceptions about installing cell phone jammers in prisons?
A detention center is an organization used to detain criminals who have been arrested according to the law and detained for criminal purposes. Criminals who have been sentenced to less than one year of imprisonment or whose remaining sentence is less than one year may also be monitored by the detention center if they are sent to a labor camp to be angrily executed. The detention center has the task of carrying out armed surveillance and protecting detainees in accordance with national laws to ensure safety; educate prisoners; manage the life and health of prisoners; and ensure the smooth conduct of investigations, prosecutions and trials.
In order to meet the needs of the new situation, improve the technical prevention capacities of detention centers, strengthen the level of scientific and technological management of detention centers, promote the construction of digital detention centers and promote the harmonious and stable development of the detention centers. Continuously improve the level of modernization of detention centers. There is a need to scientifically and effectively control and prevent cell phone signals in detention centers. , To eliminate potential security risks caused by illegal use of mobile phones.
However, there are three main mistakes in installing cell phone jammers in detention centers. Let’s take a look at the mistake of installing cell phone jammer in detention centers.
Misunderstanding 1: the higher the potency, the better the effect
1. Inaccurate base station frequency output, frequency drift, excessive bandwidth, wasted power, base station interference;
2. Simple frequency sweep suppression method, low shielding efficiency and large radiation;
3. Virtual power standards, exaggerated advertisements and rated power loses its benchmark value;
4. Strength is the foundation, technology is judgment. Hard power is worse than finding the right methods and skills.
Misunderstanding 2: Wave jammers use directional antennas to avoid interference
1. The transmitted signal strength is outside the directional angle of the directional antenna, but it is much weaker than the main lobe and is not fully directional;
2. The reflection of the building will always cause external interference;
3. The frequency drift of the host seriously affects the base station and causes external interference;
4. There must be TD shield interference at all times.
Misunderstanding 3: High power equipment radiation, high power low power radiation
1. The high power adopts the function of an external antenna, which has a wide range of action, large shielding range and uniform shielding signal, but the radiation is extremely small;
2. If the low power devices no longer use antennas for long distance shielding, but are placed together or work with 5 antennas, their radiation power will be more than 10 microwatts / cm2, and the radiation at short range will be. certainly higher than the standard.